- ALN Executive Committee member and Vice President for Southern African Region;
- Elected Africa representative to Liberal International Human Rights Committee
- 2019 ALN Women Leadership Program and Advocate for the Political Empowerment of Women;
- Deputy Chairperson International Relations Committee of the United Party for National Development (UPND), Zambia’s main opposition;
- A Researcher and Expert in International Affairs and Conflict Resolution;
- Formally with the United Nations as Civil/Political Affairs Officer & Regional Head of Office;
A student of politics and sociology, Rose is a political analyst and conflict resolution expert with extensive experience and skills coupled with mediation and negotiation training acquired from her career and advocacy commitments. Rose enjoys engaging politics at the level of international relations.
Amongst her milestones is having worked with the international organisation, the United Nations for 15 years as an international professional assigned to various programmes working in Africa and in international countries. Amongst her programmes with the UN was: Electoral Coordinator, Civil and Politic al Affairs Officer, Development Officer, Political Affairs Officer, Regional Civil Affairs Team Leaders, and Regional Head of Office.
The countries to which she was deployed to include, East Timor, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan and South Sudan. During her career with the UN, she had the opportunity to interact with high-level delegations, briefing them on country specific and regional political developments, peace and security situations, while also providing analysis proposals coupled with intervention and solutions.
Amongst her briefed delegations were those from the United Nations Security Council, Special US and UN Envoys, the African Union high level panel led by former South African President, Thabo Mbeki, IGAD countries. All delegations comprised of Ambassadors and Diplomats.
In draft form Rose is in possession of a book which she hopes to publish soon. The book highlights Africa’s various challenges, while proposing possible solutions.
Rose is a member of the United Party for National Development (UPND) National Management Committee, the highest decision-making body of the largest opposition Party in Zambia. She is also the party’s International Relations Deputy Chairperson.